Friday, March 6, 2009

Let Me Hold You Longer by Karen Kingsbury (PROMO)

Every day I look at my daughters with amazement. It seems like only yesterday I was pregnant with each of them, yet this year my oldest will turn six and my youngest will turn four. Where did the time go? Some days it truly breaks my heart to think that in such a short time we've come this far. It's all been such a crazy beautiful journey and I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. Yet, I think how fast these first years have already passed it makes me dread, to a degree, the years that lie ahead. I love my babies and I know they need to grow up. Part of me even looks forward to all the experiences that will one day come with that growth. The other part of me doesn't ever want them to grow up, but rather to stay the age they are now- always mommy's babies; always my precious little girls.

So when I saw the online promo for Let Me Hold You Longer by Karen Kingsbury, I knew not only did I have to read it but I had to share about it here. I haven't picked up my copy yet, but just watching the promo has me bawling like an absolute blubbering fool. I get the feeling reading this one to my girls is going to put me in the same position that Robert Munsch's Love You Forever does every time I read it. What position is that? One dependant on lots of tissues because I can barely make it through the story in one piece. LOL

Anyhow, enough about me... Why not check out Karen's book trailer?

No comments: